This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://careers.ideasunlimitedonline.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Personally identifiable information is all data that relates to you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, or user behavior. The protection of your personally identifiable information is very important to us.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. If you are only using the website for informational purposes, i.e., if you do not create a profile or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personally identifiable information that your browser transmits to our server. If you create a profile or contact us directly via phone or email, we only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us through the application process, via email, or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to match your skillset to our job vacancies. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, unless we are legally obligated to do so or the transfer of data is necessary for implementing the contractual relationship, or you have given prior express consent to have your data transferred. In these cases, however, the extent of data transmitted is kept to the necessary minimum.
As far as this concerns information about communication channels (such as your email address or telephone number), you also agree that we may also, where appropriate, contact you via this communication channel to answer your request and/or job application. Once you sign up as part of the IU Talent Community, you agree that we may contact you via email in case your profile matches a new job vacancy at IdeasUnlimited.
Your Access to and Control over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting Admin.
- See what data we have about you, if any. After signing up for an IU Candidate Profile, you will receive personal password-protected access. By logging in, you can view, edit, and manage the data you have stored on our platform.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time.
We take extensive technical and operational security precautions to protect your data from being accidentally or intentionally manipulated, lost, destroyed, or accessed by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are reviewed regularly and updated in keeping with technological advances. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.